Thursday, January 14, 2010

K:"So I was helping this guy get cleaned up from the bathroom and-"
The Best Man: "Wait, you were helping him? You mean you walked him to the bathroom?"
K:"Well, I helped him to the commode and then helped him get cleaned up."
The Best Man: "Wait, all this time when you've said you helped someone to the bathroom, you've been cleaning them up?"
K:"Well, not all the time, sometime they just need help getting there. Anyway-"
The Best Man: "Wait! So you see butts every day?"
K:"Yes, and they are old and wrinkly. Are you jealous?"

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Wow. If he only knew! He just needs to tag along for ONE DAY, and all worry would be erased from his mind. Hee hee hee. ICU... yeah, well I see you, too.

Unknown said...

I tried to give him a tour recently. He heard someone screaming "help me, help me!" and made a bee line for the door!