Sunday, March 30, 2008

The (current) options

I have already had a mini phone interview for a place in Greenville, SC. I will be flying down in a few weeks for an "on-site interview." I have another phone interview lined up for a company in Charlotte, NC. I need to continue researching these two companies and areas, as well as looking up other opportunities. I am excited about seeing these places and meeting new people. Nerves are starting to set in regarding making a final decision- or should I say "my first decision?"

The light at the end of the tunnel

With graduation fast approaching, I've decided to begin blogging on the events leading up to and following what I like to call "the start of my life." So, with one phase of my life coming to a close and another on the horizon, I'm ditching the ol' LJ for a clean (and more mature) slate.

I wasn't going to start blogging until I actually moved, but a few things prompted a sooner start. First, I figured why wait when I'm making decisions now that will lead me to "my new start." Second, while hiking yesterday, I met an AT hiker named Faithful. Looking at his blog jogged my interest in starting my own (as well as wanting to hike the whole AT!).

I will begin posting on the job hunt soon.