Sunday, March 30, 2008

The (current) options

I have already had a mini phone interview for a place in Greenville, SC. I will be flying down in a few weeks for an "on-site interview." I have another phone interview lined up for a company in Charlotte, NC. I need to continue researching these two companies and areas, as well as looking up other opportunities. I am excited about seeing these places and meeting new people. Nerves are starting to set in regarding making a final decision- or should I say "my first decision?"

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Definitely "first decision"

The CEO said...

Think of it as a conditional decision.

KrissyMiss said...

wanderinggirl and ceo, I agree with both of you. now, if only the HR people weren't so elusive then I could better make this decision. . .