Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ear plug

So I tried out one ear plug last night (I'm afraid I won't hear my own alarm with two). I did not wake up in the middle of the night due to obscene noises from next door like I had done a couple of times in the past few days. I am going to have to kick my habit of hitting "snooze" since the guy above me is still driving me crazy with HIS alarm! I'm way too nice to say anything...but I'm seriously considering it. Some mornings, when I can't get back to sleep when his alarm wakes me too early, it's all I can do not to find the broom and bang on the ceiling above and yell "WAKE UP!"


On a happier note: Today we celebrate a very, special day: It is officially (according to me anyway) one year and six months since The Best Man and I started dating. He is currently chillaxin in Colorado, but we plan to celebrate in two weeks and one day when he (FINALLY) comes to visit! I'm starting to learn about all the fancy places down here, so I'll have to trick him into taking me out somewhere nice! ;) Only kidding. . .

No comments: