Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Fresh

A Fresh Market virgin no more. I was like a kid in a candy shop tonight as I strolled around the isles in the open, maze-of-a-store. The variety of prepared, fresh and packaged foods was slightly overwhelming. They had every holiday food of which you could dream. I picked up mulling spices on my way in on my way to find a bottle of wine and half gallon of milk. I think it's quiet tricky how the aisles are all caddy corner to one another so you have to pass several other tasty items before coming to what you need. However, I only ended up with two more items that I intended...which 2x what I went in for, but I won't think about it like that. I was shocked when the total for my items came up to $13. I had always assumed The Fresh Market was more expensive than other places. Granted I did see things like fancy salsa for 6 dollars or fresh peanut butter for $5 to $8. But, to just run in and grab a couple things it was relatively inexpensive. I think I'm a fan.

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

You're a fan, and i am jealous!