Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Many Bathing Suits which Make up My Summer

Here is the reason why I have so many suits. I must change up the various tan lines!




Over the next three weeks during my stay at the beach, I will attempt to capture photos of myself wearing all of my bathing suits. This was inspired by the crazy cat lady former CI and her husband's visit here. They commented on the fact that I wore 3 different suits over their two days here. Like this was abnormal. Then, when they noted I was wearing yet another suit the next day in a picture online, I was inspired to wear all my suits and take pictures for evidence. Check back for updates! :)

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I don't think it's THAT abnormal! I wore 2 in 2 days... I just extra-loved that you changed mid-day! And I love the keeping of the official record. We have a scorecard going on the fridge...

Rebecca said...

I was also impressed by the fact that you had several bathing suits last year at the beach. I think I wore the same one for the WHOLE week last year (ewwww). Now I have THREE.