Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Extensive

Old people amaze me.

Today, I watched a very extensive surgery and later worked with the patient to get out of bed. They say young people are very resilient, but I find if you look very closely...you'll find (perhaps a subset of) old persons are too.

I mean, look at my English Granny. She is 86...87? And has just about warn out all her old crusin friends. She broke her arm a couple of years ago and would only take Tylenol.

Side note: With every Grey's Anatomy episode I watch (and I watched 3 this evening) I realize it's about me. It's time to put me first. Well, that is why I moved down here after all, isn't it?

Oh, and I went to my first baseball game here last night w/ the RN. Apparently, we are on a loosing streak, but we didn't notice as we chatted it up the whole time. :)

P.S. Is it Friday yet???

No comments: