Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Numero Dos

This weekend was slightly more exciting than last because it was filled with more sun and friends! :) I layed by the pool both Saturday and Sunday and am subsequently now sporting a few more freckles. Last night, I saw Dark Knight with the Pharmacists. What a great movie! It's very surreal to think that is the last we will see of Health Ledger. I'm not good with eulogies, but I will certainly miss him. After the movie, we went to Fridays. I had fish tacos. This made me think of Cabo Fish Taco in Blacksburg, VA. Now THOSE were some good fish tacos! The Pharmacists are both really nice, genuine people- even if they think I'm crazy for dating a vagabond who is currently hiking all over the place! ;) Actually, I'm currently on the phone with The Best Man...so I better go pay attention to him all the way in South Dakota!

No comments: