Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Best Man and I are heading to Nashville, TN tomorrow after work. We will be spending a long weekend exploring "Music City." This is the first time we have gone somewhere that The Best Man has NOT been and I HAVE! I went there for a conference last year and got to do all the "country" touristy stuff. So we will be bypassing that this time and seeing more of the city! We bought "attraction pass" which will get us into 4 attractions. So far, we have decided on doing one of the amphibious "duck tours" which will be on both land and water and a river cruise. The weather may not be on our side, so I'm not sure what else we will see with the pass.

We will also be going to The Bluebird Cafe. This is a listening room where songwriters perform in a quiet setting. At the end of the show a "surprise guest" will appear. This is usually an artist (not a writer). For me, this will be the highlight of the tour!

I'll be posting pictures sometime next week!

No comments: