Sunday, June 8, 2008

HOME :)

I officially have an apartment!

I found a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom about 15 minutes from work. The second bedroom is going to end up as an office/guest room. It has two doors that swing open and can kinda extend the living room space, which is nice. The kitchen is small and open, so you can see into the living room while you're cooking. It also has a "breakfast bar" which I love! I can't wait to go shopping and find some cool bar stools to put there. The bathroom just has a the tub and toilet in it, with two sinks in the hall outside-nice if I actually have friends come visit. I also have a little deck off the living room and dinning room. Oh, and I can't forget to mention a real, working, wood burning fireplace! There are tons of windows, filling the apartment with natural light and offering wooded views. I'm SO excited about getting to play around with decorating/furnishing it! :) Pictures to come once I can distract them from The Best Man's camera!

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Sooo, when do you move? I recommend a pull-out sofa for the second room (it's what I did) so it can be extra entertainment space as well! Sounds great! Just don't burn it down, okay?

Unknown said...

My one piece of furniture = a futon from one of my friends :) So, I'm set...well after I buy a bed for myself, then I can have guests sleep on that. :)

I'll try not to burn it down...what with me learning how to cook and using a fire place.